Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 033/2013 "On safety of milk and dairy products"
Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 033/2013 "On safety of milk and dairy products" was adopted by the EEC Decision No 67 on October 9, 2013, and came into force on May 1, 2014.
Scope of application
The Technical Regulation establishes requirements to safety of milk and dairy products released into circulation within the common customs territory of the EAEU, as well as to the processes of their production, storage, transportation, marketing (sales) and disposal.
The Technical Regulation extends to the milk and dairy products used in the food purposes including:
- raw milk - raw materials, skim milk (crude and thermally processed), cream (crude and thermally processed);
- dairy products
The Technical Regulation 033/2013 does not apply to the following products:
- specialized milk products (baby milk products)
- milk and the dairy products made by physical persons for personal use without intention of its subsequent realization;
- culinary and confectionery, food and dietary supplements, medicines, stern for animals, the non-food goods produced with use or on the basis of milk and dairy products.
Confirmation of conformity
Confirmation of conformity of milk and dairy products is conducted in the forms of:
- Declaration of Conformity;
- State registration;
- Veterinary-and-sanitary examination (for raw milk, raw skimmed milk and raw cream supplied to establishments for further processing)
- List of the adopted Technical Regulations of the Customs Union/Eurasian Economic Union
- Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 021/2011 "On food safety"
- Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 022/2011 "On food product labeling"
- Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 023/2011 "On juice products from fruit and vegetable"
- Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 024/2011 "On safety of fat-and-oil products"
- Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 027/2012 "On safety of particular types of special foodstuff including dietic clinical and dietic protective nutrition"
- Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 029/2012 "On safety requirement of nutritional supplements, fragrances and technological supportive applications"
- Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 034/2013 "On safety of meat and meat products"