Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 024/2011 "On safety of fat-and-oil products"
From IFCG Encyclopedia
"Technical regulation 024/2011 "On safety of fat-and-oil products" was adopted by the CCU Decision No 883 on December 9, 2011, and came into force on July 1, 2013.
Scope of application
The objects of this CU TR are the following fat-and-oil products:
- Vegetable oils;
- cooking, confectionery and bakery fats;
- milk fat replacers;
- cocoa butter equivalents;
- sauces based on vegetable oils;
- mayonnaises and mayonnaise sauces;
- vegetable oil-based creams;
- natural crude glycerin;
- laundry soap;
The CU TR does not apply to:
- fat-and-oil products of the non-industrial production, except for vegetable oil;
- non-food fat-and-oil products, except for natural crude glycerin and laundry soap.
Food fat-and-oil products - the fat-and-oil products intended for consumption or application in various industries of the food industry
Vegetable oil - the mix of glycerides of fatty acids and the substances accompanying them extracted from olive raw materials and containing at least 99 percent of fat
Vegetable oil mix - mix of vegetable oils in various ratios
Confirmation of conformity
Confirmation of conformity of fat-and-oil products is conducted in a forms of:
- Declaration of Conformity;
- State control (supervision);
- State registration of fat-and-oil products of a new type
- List of the adopted Technical Regulations of the Customs Union/Eurasian Economic Union
- Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 021/2011 "On food safety"
- Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 022/2011 "On food product labeling"
- Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 023/2011 "On juice products from fruit and vegetable"
- Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 027/2012 "On safety of particular types of special foodstuff including dietic clinical and dietic protective nutrition"
- Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 029/2012 "On safety requirement of nutritional supplements, fragrances and technological supportive applications"
- Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 033/2013 "On safety of milk and dairy products"
- Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 034/2013 "On safety of meat and meat products"