Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 022/2011 "On food product labeling"
Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 022/2011 "On food product labeling" was adopted by the CCU Decision No 881 on December 9, 2011, and came into force on July 1, 2013.
Scope of application
The Technical Regulation 022/2011 applies to labeling of food products released into circulation within the common customs territory of the EAEU.
The CU TR does not apply to:
- Food products produced by public catering enterprises for consumption at the production location;
- homemade food which is cooked not for sale.
Аccording to the CU TR 022/2011 packing of food products must be include the following information:
- Name of food products;
- ingredients of food products;
- manufacture date of food products;
- product shelf life;
- storage conditions;
- name and location of the food products manufacturer;
- recommendations and (or) restrictions on use;
- nutrition value indicators of food products;
- information about the presence in food ingredients, produced using genetically modified products (GMO);
- common mark (EAC).
- List of the adopted Technical Regulations of the Customs Union/Eurasian Economic Union
- Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 023/2011 "On juice products from fruit and vegetable"
- Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 024/2011 "On safety of fat-and-oil products"
- Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 027/2012 "On safety of particular types of special foodstuff including dietic clinical and dietic protective nutrition"
- Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 029/2012 "On safety requirement of nutritional supplements, fragrances and technological supportive applications"
- Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 033/2013 "On safety of milk and dairy products"
- Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 034/2013 "On safety of meat and meat products"