Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 016/2011 "On safety of equipment operating on gaseous fuel"
Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 016/2011 "On safety of equipment operating on gaseous fuel" was adopted by the CCU Decision No 875 on December 9, 2011, and came into force on February 15, 2013.
Scope of application
The CU TR applies to gas-using equipment released into circulation on the EAEU customs territory.
The gas-using equipment is understood as:
- equipment for cooking, heating and domestic hot water system;
- block automatic burners;
- devices for incorporation in equipment (control, regulation and safety devices).
The CU TR 016/2011 does not apply to:
- steam boilers with steam pressure over 0.07 MPa and water-heating boilers with water temperature over 115 °С;
- equipment using in industrial undertakings;
- equipment using gas as a motor fuel.
Gaseous fuel – fuel which is in a gaseous state at a temperature of 15 ° C and atmospheric pressure 101.325 kPa.
Circulation of the gas-using equipment on the market – processes of transition gas-powered equipment from the manufacturer to the consumer (user) after the completion of its production.
Confirmation of conformity
The equipment operating on gaseous fuel should undergo the procedure of confirmation of conformity in the forms of certification or declaration (Certificate of Conformity, Declaration of Conformity).
- List of the adopted Technical Regulations of the Customs Union/Eurasian Economic Union
- Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 004/2011 "On safety of the low-voltage equipment"
- Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 010/2011 "On safety of machinery and equipment"
- Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 020/2011 "Electromagnetic compatibility of technical equipment"
- Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 032/2013 "On safety of the equipment working under excessive pressure"