Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 010/2011 "On safety of machinery and equipment"
Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 010/2011 "On safety of machinery and equipment" was adopted by the CCU Decision No 823 on October 18, 2011, and came into force on February 15, 2013.
Scope of application
This Technical Regulation establishes requirements to machines and equipment released into circulation within the common customs territory of the EAEU.
The CU TR does not apply to the following types of machines and equipment:
- machines and equipment used for medical purposes (diagnostic, therapeutic, orthopedic, dental, surgical equipment);
- Machines and equipment used for nuclear energy;
- wheeled vehicles;
- sea and river transport vehicles;
- aircraft and spacecraft;
- railway equipment and railway transport infrastructure;
- weapons and military equipment;
- machines and equipment intended for use by persons with disabilities;
- agricultural and forestry tractors and trailers;
- drilling platforms.
Confirmation of conformity
Confirmation of conformity of machinery and equipment to the requirements CU TR 010/2011 is conducted in a form of Declaration of Conformity and Certification of Conformity.
- List of the adopted Technical Regulations of the Customs Union/Eurasian Economic Union
- Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 004/2011 "On safety of the low-voltage equipment"
- Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 020/2011 "Electromagnetic compatibility of technical equipment"