Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 015/2011 "On safety of grain"
Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 015/2011 "On safety of grain" was adopted by the CCU Decision No 874 on December 9, 2011, and came into force on July 1, 2013.
Scope of application
Grain – the fruits of cereal, leguminous and oil-bearing crops used for the food and fodder purposes (for example, oats, barley, pea, kidney bean, rape, soy, etc.).
The CU TR 015/2011 applies to grain released into circulation on the EAEU customs territory and used for food and feed purposes. The CU TR does not cover to grain intended for seed purposes and products of grain processing.
Confirmation of conformity
Conformity assessment of the grain is carried out in the form of:
- State control (supervision);
- Declaration of conformity.
- List of the adopted Technical Regulations of the Customs Union/Eurasian Economic Union
- Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 021/2011 "On food safety"
- Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 022/2011 "On food product labeling"