Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 003/2011 "On railway transport infrastructure safety"
Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 003/2011 was adopted by the CCU Decision No 710 on July 9, 2011, and came into force on August 2, 2014.
Scope of application
The CU TR 003/2011 applies to rail infrastructure which includes:
- subsystem of the railway infrastructure (such as railway track, rail power supply, railway telecommunications, station buildings, railroad installations);
- components of the railway transport infrastructure.
The CU TR does not apply to:
- rail infrastructure produced for trains with speed over 200 km/h;
- rail infrastructure of rail transport organizations, is designed to move people and property in the territory of the organization and execution of the operations with railway rolling stock for their own needs organizations.
Confirmation of сonformity
The conformity assessment of the railway transport infrastructure is carried out in the forms of:
- Certificate of Conformity (for example, telemechanic equipment, reinforced-concrete sleepers);
- Declaration of Conformity (for example, screw track-spike, timber sleepers).
- Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 001/2011 "On safety of railway rolling stock"
- Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 002/2011 "On safety of high-speed rail transport"
- List of the adopted Technical Regulations of the Customs Union/Eurasian Economic Union