Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 001/2011 "On safety of railway rolling stock"
Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 001/2011 was adopted by the CCU Decision No 710 on July 9, 2011, and came into force on August 2, 2014.
Scope of application
The CU TR 001/2011 applies to the railway rolling stock and its components released into circulation for use on railway tracks with rail gage 1520 mm and with the speed of up to 200 km/hour.
The railway rolling stock includes:
- multiple unit and its wagons;
- freight cars;
- special railway rolling stock.
The CU TR does not apply to rolling stock railway of the transport technology organizations for moving people and property in the territory of the organization and execution of operations with railway rolling stock for their own needs organizations.
Confirmation of conformity
The conformity of conformity of the railway rolling stock is held in the forms:
- Declaration of conformity (for example, driver's seat for locomotives, high-voltage fuses, Resistors launchers and etc).
- Certificate of Conformity (for example, passenger wagons, platforms, diesel electrics, cogged wheels, electric heating systems for passenger cars and trains and etc).
- List of the adopted Technical Regulations of the Customs Union/Eurasian Economic Union
- Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 002/2011 "On safety of high-speed rail transport"
- Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 003/2011 "On railway transport infrastructure safety"