Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 002/2011 "On safety of high-speed rail transport"
Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 002/2011 was adopted by the CCU Decision No 710 on July 9, 2011, and came into force on August 2, 2014.
Scope of application
The CU TR 002/2011 applies to high-speed rail transport which includes:
- Newly developed manufactured high-speed rail transport and its components released into circulation for use on railway tracks with rail gage 1520 mm and with the speeds over 200 km/h;
- high-speed rail infrastructure (railways, rail power supply, buildings, structures and facilities and etc).
The detailed list of the CU TR 002/2011 subjects is indicated in Annex 1.
Confirmation of conformity
Conformity assessment of products is carried out in the forms of:
- Certificate of Conformity (for example bolts terminal, coupler body, rail-track and etc);
- Declaration of conformity (for example high-voltage fuses, armchairs for passenger, reactor equipment and etc).
- List of the adopted Technical Regulations of the Customs Union/Eurasian Economic Union
- Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 001/2011 "On safety of railway rolling stock"
- Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 003/2011 "On railway transport infrastructure safety"