Technical Regulation of the Eurasian Economic Union 042/2017 "On safety of children's playground equipment"
From IFCG Encyclopedia
The Technical Regulation of the Eurasian Economic Union 042/2017 "On safety of children's playground equipment" was adopted by the Board of the Eurasian Economic Commission on May 19, 2017 No 21. Enters into force on June 1, 2021.
Scope of application
The Technical Regulation applies to equipment and (or) coating for children's playgrounds issued to the customs territory of EAEU for the first time and located at the open areas or enclosed premises such as:
- Roller coasters;
- Baby's swing;
- Cable Roads;
- Children's towns;
- Anti-Shock coating.
The Technical regulation does not apply to:
- Equipment and (or) coating for playgrounds produced and put into service prior to the entry into force of this technical regulation;
- Sports equipment and goods designed for physical fitness, sports and tourism;
- Attractions subject to the Technical Regulation of the EAEU 038/2016 "On safety of the attractions";
The children's playground is an area equipped by special facilities and coating designed for children to play on it;
- Children's Town (game complex) - is a multi-purpose equipment for children's playground, consisting of multiple structures;
- Equipment - is an equipment installed on a playground with which or where children can play individually or in a group at their own discretion and rules;
- Child - is a user of the playground under 14 years;
- Shock absorbing coating - is a coating with amortization properties;
Confirmation of conformity
The conformity assessment of the Technical Regulation is carried out in the following forms:
- Certificate of Conformity;
- Declaration of Conformity;
- Technical inspection.
- List of the adopted Technical Regulations of the Customs Union/Eurasian Economic Union
- Technical Regulation of the Eurasian Economic Union 038/2016 "On safety of attractions"