Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 014/2011 "On road safety"
Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 014/2011 "On road safety" was adopted by the CCU Decision No 827 on October 18, 2011, and came into force on February 15, 2015.
Scope of application
Auto-road - a set of design elements intended to go with the established speeds, loads and dimensions of vehicles and other ground vehicles for the carriage of passengers or cargo.
The CU TR was adopted to ensure of the protection of life and (or) health, property, environment, animals and plants and also for prevention of activities misleading consumers. The CU TR 014/2011 established requirements to roads and processes of design, construction, reconstruction, repair and exploitation.
The Technical Regulation objects 014/2011 are:
- operated, reconstructed, repaired public roads;
- road infrastructure (or the objects of road service is regulated only by their location);
- road-building materials and products.
The CU TR «On road safety» does not apply to:
- industrial, construction, forestry roads by factories and enterprises;
- roads for temporary use;
- roads located in special zones for defense or sporting purposes;
- streets of towns.
Confirmation of conformity
The assessment of conformity of roads is carried out in the forms of:
- Expertise (for the engineering survey and design documentation roads);
- Monitoring the implementation of works (for the construction, reconstruction and capital repair of roads);
- Monitoring the state of the road and road structures on it (for road maintenance);
- Declaration of Conformity for:
- natural sand;
- road stone, gravel, rocks for road construction
- mineral powder;
- cement for road construction;
- materials for road marking;
- Certificate of Conformity:
- road traffic lights;
- road signs;
- road barriers;
- fixtures for stationary electric lighting;>
- road water pipes;
- and etc.
- List of the adopted Technical Regulations of the Customs Union/Eurasian Economic Union
- Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 018/2011 "On safety of wheeled vehicles"