Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 011/2011 "On safety of lifts"
Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 011/2011 "On safety of lifts" was adopted by the Decision of the CCU No 824 on October 18, 2011, and came into force on February 15, 2013.
Scope of application
Lift - a device designed to move people and (or) goods from one level to another, moving on rigid rails, in which the angle of inclination from vertical to 15 °.
The Technical Regulation 011/2011 applies to lift devices, intended for use in the states - members of the Eurasian Economic Union.
The CU TR 011/2011 objects are all lifts and lift safety devices (buffers, catcher, stoppers speed, door locks, etc.).
The CU TR 011/2011 does not apply to lifts intended for use:
- in the mines and the coal mining industry;
- on vessels and other watercrafts;
- on platforms for exploration and drilling at sea;
- on airplanes;
- lifts with rack and pinion or screw lifting mechanism;
- lifts for military purposes.
Confirmation of conformity
Conformity of lifts to the Technical Regulation is made in the form of certification (Certificate of Conformity).
The following lift devices should undergo the procedure of confirmation of conformity in the form of certification:
- energy storage type;
- with non-linear characteristics type;
- with amortized return stroke type;
- energy dispersive type;
- hydropower unit security;
- door locks of lift shaft;
- overspeed devices.
- List of the adopted Technical Regulations of the Customs Union/Eurasian Economic Union
- Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 010/2011 "On safety of machinery and equipment"