Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 007/2011 "On safety of products for children and teenagers"
Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 007/2011 "On safety of products for children and teenagers" was adopted by the CCU Decision No 797 on Septembers 23, 2011, and came into force on July 1, 2012.
Scope of application
This Technical Regulation apply to:
- products for the children care (nipples dairy, pacifiers, ware, anitary and hygienic and haberdashery products, toothbrushes and massagers for gums);
- clothes, products from textile materials, skin and furs, products knitted and finished piece textile products;
- footwear and leather haberdashery products;
- baby carriages and bicycles;
- books, magazines and school school writing-materials.
The CU TR 007/2011 does not apply to:
- the products developed and made for application in the medical purposes;
- baby food;
- perfumery and cosmetic goods;
- sports products and equipment;
- education guidances, textbooks, electronic educational editions;
- toys, board games;
- products made by individual orders.
The CU TR establishes mandatory requirements for the products safety in terms of chemical, biological, mechanical and thermal standards to protect the lives and children for and teenagers health.
Confirmation of conformity
The confirmation of conformity of children products is conducted in the forms of:
- Certificate of Conformity;
- Declaration of Conformity;
- State registration with the subsequent Declaration of Conformity (for nipples dairy, nappies).
- List of the adopted Technical Regulations of the Customs Union/Eurasian Economic Union
- Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 017/2011 "On safety of light industry products"