Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 017/2011 "On safety of light industry products"
Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 017/2011 "On safety of light industry products" was adopted by the CCU Decision No 876 on December 9, 2011, and came into force on July 1, 2012.
Scope of application
CU TR 017/2011 covers following goods:
- leather, fur (fake and natural);
- hats, caps;
The CU TR 017/2011 does not apply to:
- pre-owned goods;
- medical products (for example, medical mask);
- products made to private orders;
- personal protective means (for example, helmets);
- products for children;
- textiles packaging;
- souvenirs and art objects;
- sport outfit;
- wigs, false moustache and beard.
Confirmation of conformity
The light industry products should undergo the procedure of confirmation of conformity in the form of certification or declaration (Certificate of Conformity, Declaration of Conformity)