Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 006/2011 "On safety of pyrotechnic products"
Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 006/2011 "On safety of pyrotechnic products" was adopted by the CCU Decision No 770 on August 16, 2011, and came into force on February 15, 2012.
Scope of application
The CU TR 006/2011 applies to the following goods:
- pyrotechnic products destined for household and industrial using;
- signaling and lighting pyrotechnic products;
- pyrotechnic products for tourism (for heating food);
Confirmation of conformity
The confirmation of conformity of pyrotechnic products is conducted in the forms of:
- Certificate of Conformity;
- Declaration of Conformity.
- List of the adopted Technical Regulations of the Customs Union/Eurasian Economic Union
- Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 028/2012 "On safety of explosives and explosive-based products"