Technical Regulation of the Eurasian Economic Union 041/2017 "On safety of chemical products"
The Technical Regulation of the Eurasian Economic Union 041/2017 "On safety of chemical products" was adopted by the Decision of the Eurasian Economic Commission dated March 3, 2017 No 19. Shall enter into force on June 2,2021, subject to the entry into force of the Procedure for establishing and maintaining of a register of chemicals and mixtures of the Eurasian Economic Union and the Procedure for the notification of new chemical substances.
Scope of application
The Technical Regulations applies to all chemical products issued in the customs territory of EAEU, except the following products:
- Chemical products for research work;
- Mineral deposits, as soon as minerals, ores, natural gas, gas condensate, oil dehydrated, coal, coke, etc.;
- Medicines and veterinary medicines;
- Perfume-Cosmetic Products;
- Chemical products with ionizing radiation;
- Food products, including biologically active supplements and food additives, as well as pet food;
- Products which in the course of circulation in the customs territory of EAEU do not change their chemical composition and aggregate state, are not susceptible to destruction and oxidation processes, and do not produce dusts, vapours and aerosols containing chemical dangerous substances;
- Waste of production and consumption of chemical products if they are to be disposed (recycled);
- Chemical products subject to the Customs transit procedure through the EAEU customs territory.
Confirmation of conformity
The conformity assessment of chemical products carries out in the following forms:
- Informative State registration;
- Consent State registration.