Technical Regulation of the Eurasian Economic Union 039/2016 "On requirements for mineral fertilization"
The Technical Regulation of the Eurasian Economic Union 039/2016 "On requirements for mineral fertilization" was adopted by the Board of the Eurasian Economic Commission on November 30, 2016 No 150.
The TR EAEU comes into force from the date of entry into force of the Technical Regulation of the EAEU "On safety of chemical products" or from the date of entry into force of the Decision of the Board of the Eurasian Economic Commission on the procedure for the formation and maintenance of a single register authorized for circulation on the market of the Eurasian Economic Union of mineral fertilizers, depending on which date is later.
Scope of application
The Technical Regulation applies to:
- Mineral fertilizers produced and imported into the customs territory of the Union;
- Storage, transportation and labeling processes associated with the requirements to mineral fertilizers.
The technical regulation does not apply to organic and organomineral fertilizers.
- Microfertilizer - is a mineral fertilizer in which micronutrients are nutrient elements;
- Mineral fertilizer - is a fertilizer of industrial or fossil origin, containing nutrients in mineral form;
- Nutrient - is a chemical element of fertilizer needed for plant growth and development;
- Fertilizer - is a substance for plant nutrition and soil fertility increase.
Confirmation of conformity
The assessment of the conformity of mineral fertilizers is carried out in the form of registration. The validity of the mineral fertilizer registration certificate is not limited. Mineral fertilizers should be incorporated into a Common register of mineral fertilizers allowed on the market of EAEU.