Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 030/2012 "On requirements to lubricants, oils and special fluids"
Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 030/2012 "On requirements to lubricants, oils and special liquids" was adopted by the EEC Decision No 59 on July 20, 2012, and came into force on March 1, 2014.
Scope of application
This Technical Regulation applies to:
- organic lubricating oils (motor, transmission, hydraulic, industrial, compressor, turbine, anticorrosion oils and etc.);
- plastic oils;
- special liquids (cooling, break fluids);
- waste products.
The CU TR does not apply to:
- products exported out of the of the customs territory EAEU;
- vegetable and animal oils;
- products stored in organizations which ensure the integrity of state material reserve;
- oils obtained as a result of high temperature distillation;
- perfumes and cosmetic products, pharmaceuticals.
Oils – liquid of petroleum or synthetic (semi-synthetic) origin using as lubricant.
Lubricant – substance of petroleum or synthetic origin which reduces force of friction and wear of the surface.
Special liquids – liquids of petroleum or synthetic origin using as actuating fluid
Confirmation of conformity
The elubricants, oils and special liquids should undergo the procedure of confirmation of conformity in the form of declaration (Declaration of Conformity).