Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 025/2012 "Оn safety of furniture"
Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 025/2012 "Оn safety of furniture" was adopted by the CCU Decision No 32 on June 15, 2012, and came into force on July 1, 2013.
Scope of application
The CU TR 025/2012 applies to furniture for home public spaces:
- Tables (dinner table, desks);
- chairs, sofas;
- beds, mattresses;
- bookcases, cupboards, etc.;
- furniture for children.
The list of products subject to CU TR 025/2012 is indicated in Annex No 1 of Technical Regulation.
The CU TR 025/2012 does not cover:
- Medical furniture;
- furniture intended for use on air, ground and underground transport;
- antique furniture;
- pre-owned furniture;
- furniture samples destined for exhibitions.
Confirmation of conformity
Confirmation of conformity of furniture is conducted in a forms of:
- Declaration of Conformity
- Certification of Conformity